• Flange insulation Gasket kits are the most widely used form of controlling losses due to corrosion. They can be used to control stray electric currents in piping at oil, gas, water, refinery and chemical plants and increase the effectiveness of cathodic protection systems and confine or eliminate electrolytic corrosion.
•Most common components being a Gasket, Sleeves for bolt protection, and washers for nut
protection. The variety of component materials is dependent upon application.
Type “E” gaskets have the same outside diameter as the flange offering full protection.
This will prevent the collection of foreign matter between the flange faces and ensures
complete cathodic isolation. A wide variety of materials are available to suit the requirements.
Type “F” gaskets are made to fit inside the bolt circle and cover the raised face portion. It is
recommended that a dirt guard be used to prevent foreign matter from shorting out the flanges. The flanges can also be wrapped. A wide variety of materials are available
to suit the requirements.
Type “D” or RTJ gaskets are made to fit the ring groove on ring type joint flanges.
Usually manufactured from phenolic based materials, however customer requirements
can be met with suitable option.
It is recommended that the flanges be wrapped or a dirt guard be used to prevent foreign material from shorting out the flanges.
Gaskets – Type E and F can be manufactured from:
• Phenolic (plain and neoprene faced)
• GRE (glass reinforced epoxy)
• Asbestos sheet gasket materials
Unique materials for special applications are available at customers request
- Cheque, Others
- As per requirement Per Month
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001-2008Â Certified Company
B-205, Hind Saurashtra Ind. Estate, Marol Naka, M.V. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059, India